Patch 4 Release Notes
How to get the patch:
PC Users: To get the patch, launch the EA Download Manager to download and install it.
If you didnt install the EA Download Manager when you installed Spore, you can get it here.
Mac Users: the patch can be obtained by simply starting your game.
Previous Spore patches
Patch 4 Changes
- Buildings have high quality textures in the game like they do in the Editor, if display settings are on High
- Fixes occasional corrupted backgrounds on Sporepedia Cards.
- Includes ongoing improvements in animation to be more responsive to weapons placed anywhere on a Creature's body.
- Increases the number of 'charges' of Space Tools Player can purchase in a single transaction.
- Increases the range and damage for turrets defending against enemy spacecraft
- Enables Player to reach all Grox worlds
- Fixes a bug with the Terraform Tutorial Mission not being complete-able for all planet T-Scores by giving four basic tools to change score in any direction.
- Improves general performance across the entire game
- Improved searching in Sporepedia
- Allows download of creations from website directly to game